Want to see exactly what the market is intending to do – BEFORE the session begins ?! Well done! You recently stumbled on the 1 essential secret you need to have for daytrading! The Cartel Levels supplied by Traderunner.com are indisputably the greatest SR levels you’ll find anywhere, either offline or web-based. Day traders the world over have a tendency to realize quite fast that ALL successful day trading reduces down to one tried and tested rule – you must know where the stock market’s SR levels lie. Why is support and resistance so significant? As it tells a day trader precisely where the stockmarket is likely to pause, or maybe revert. In fact, a famous day trader recently recounted “If you do not know where the support and resistance is, you’d better head for the way out, fast”. It also tells traders when a move is starting, and will often run fast, leading to big day-trading gains. There are many typical methods used by daytraders to try and spot support and resistance:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann angles, and so on. That’s why they are free, and can be discovered all around the web. These well known ( and generally used ) levels are OK as far as they go, but daytraders who use them, sometimes finish up losing their shirts, because they don’t precisely reflect the true SR levels in the market. Imagine having a day’s advance warning ofwhere the market will slow, or turn back. In contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are available only here, and give you upfront notice of where the stockmarket’s ACTUAL support and resistance will be tomorrow. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning squad, the traders who make money day in, day out, at the expense of everyone else. Imagine being able to see instantly, precisely how powerful each level is likely to be, and thus how decisively the stockmarket will respect the level! Imagine knowing before the market even opens where the possible breaks are going to be! Imagine being an element of the 5% who take cash off the other 95% every solitary trading day! . If you needed to sell something, what would you do first? That is correct – you’d push up the price so you get the most money possible for it. Consider this. All you have got to do is trade with the real SR, as proven exactly by the Cartel Levels. Unlike every other trading systems, which sometimes stop working when they become commonly known, Cartel Levels are certain to work for all time, because it is impossible for the stock market fixers to disguise what they went and did in the previous session. Cartel Levels are the only support and resistance levels that truly reflect what the stockmarket is intending to do. As the huge banks can’t disguise the previous session’s move, they effectively signal today’s market, and that is what supplies the map for the Cartel Levels. They have been produced automatically, and their precision is just astonishing. Don’t take it on trust- have a quick look at these charts of the SP. The SR levels marked upon the graphs were created with nothing more than the Open High Low and close of the session before the chart – think what YOUR day trading would be like if you were privy to this type of info, Before the market opens! . For slightly less than 5 bucks a day, you can join the winning side, and start taking cash off folks who believe strongly in Fibbos, Nija Urtles, Elliot waves, pivots, squares of 19, trendlines and news announcements! Don’t delay, join now – membership is restricted! .