Would you like to see exactly what the market is going to do – BEFORE the session starts ?! Well done! You recently discovered the 1 essential strategy you need to have for day trading! The Cartel Levels offered by Traderunner.com are manifestly the best support and resistance levels you’ll find anywhere, either online or offline. Traders internationally tend to realise very quickly that ALL profitable day-trading reduces down to 1 basic secret – you need to know where the stockmarket’s support and resistance levels lie. Why is SR so significant? As it tells a trader precisely where the stockmarket is likely to pause, or perhaps reverse. In fact, a very well-known day trader once recounted “If you do not know where the support and resistance is, you had better head for the fire escape, quick”. There are many typical tools utilized by traders to try to detect SR:- Floor trader’s Pivots, Fibonnaci levels, Gann lines, and such like. It also tells traders when a move is starting, and will generally run fast and long, meaning big daytrading profits. In contrast, our ‘Cartel ‘ levels are only available here, and give you upfront notice of where the stockmarket’s REAL SR will be in the next session. These widely known ( and widely used ) levels are fine so far as they go, but traders who utilize them sometimes finish up losing their money, because they don’t accurately reflect the real SR levels in the stock market. With Traderunner’s Cartel Levels, you can be part of the winning squad, the day-traders who make money day in, day out, at the expense of everyone else. Imagine being able to see immediately, exactly how powerful each level is probably going to be, and so how decisively the market will deal with the level! Imagine knowing before the stockmarket even opens where the likely breakouts are going to be! Imagine being part of the 5% who take money off the other 95% each solitary trading day! . What if you needed to sell something? Exactly- you’d drive the price lower initially so you might buy it inexpensive. If you wanted to sell something, what ought to be done first? That’s right – you’d bid up prices so you get the maximum cash possible for it. They take the stock market up, so as to sell it, and then they push it lower in order to get it back. All you have to do is trade with the real SR, as shown exactly by the Cartel Levels. You are now able to be on the same side as the gigantic market players. Cartel Levels are the only SR levels that actually mirror what the stock market is about to do. He’s made it really easy to use – all you need to do is enter the previous session’s high, low and close ( and also the open, if you have it ), and the online calculator will create a collection of levels for you, with clear strength signs. As the enormous banks can’t disguise the previous session’s action, they conveniently telegraph today’s market, and that is precisely what provides the map for your Cartel Levels. Unlike all the other day trading systems, which often stop working once they become common knowledge, Cartel Levels are sure to work forever, because it’s impossible for the stockmarket players to gloss over what they went and did in the previous session. Don’t take it on trust- have a quick look at these graphs of the Standard And Poors 500. They have been produced immediately, and their accuracy is just astonishing. The support and resistance levels marked on the charts were generated using nothing less than the OHLC of the day before the chart – imagine what YOUR daytrading would be like if you had access to this sort of information, Prior to the opening bell! .